- Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 3:30 pm Nursing Division
- Friday- 8:00 am – 3:30 pm Nursing Division
Every Monday – Friday the Nursing Division conducts a walk-in child and adult immunization clinic at 500 Market, Street 7th Floor, Steubenville. Free Blood pressures and blood sugar screening clinics are offered on Tuesdays.
Nurses conduct educational training and workshops for parents and child care providers regarding early childhood immunizations. The education program is a community based programs to remind children and parents not to forget their immunizations.
TB Infectious Disease Program
- TB Shots every Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday from 8:00 am – 3:30 pm.
- Friday 8:00 am – 2:30 pm – $20.00
- TB Clinic monthly by appointment
Speakers Bureau/Community Education
Immunizations, Infectious Diseases, TB, Health fairs.