Child and Family Health Service
Child health clinics weekly by appointment or walk-in for ages birth to 21 years. Sliding fee scale. No one denied services. Ohio Medicaid accepted.
Complete physical exam, immunizations, and developmental screening.
- Blood Pressure & Blood Sugar Screenings every Tuesday
9:00 am – 11:00 am & 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
- Flu shots will be available on Monday-Thursday 8:00a.m.-4:00a.m.
- Please bring your medical insurance with you at that time.
- Menactra and Tdap immunizations are also available for your child who is entering into 7th grade or 12 grade.
- Adult and pediatric immunizations available Monday-Friday
- TB testing available Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- STD testing, pregnancy tests and drug screening is also available at the health department.
- Please call 740-283-8530 for information